Sunday, July 15, 2012

Has it really been so long....

Well, I once again am just posting an update.  We are expecting our baby girl in October around the time Brian Jr turns 2.  I am officially starting homeschool in September and will use Five In A Row. With other things...  I have my schedule and plan to do 'year round' which will make it flexible for me to meet the standards here in Colorado.  I am excited about it.  I have been doing little things here and there with the kids to 'warm' them up to the schedule.  I have decided the only 'extra' things we will do are 'field trips' weekly story time at the public library, but may switch to an english/spanish one... Then ofcourse AWANA on Wednesday nights and most importantly Church Services and Sunday School.  But, for the first semester we will not have the kids in any organized sports or dance.