Sunday, May 22, 2011

My 31st Birthday

I woke up to a card that said Open Me.. too cute... very nice card from my hubby.  It directed me to turn on the coffee, yummy fressh coffee. Then to take out my lemon meringue pie to thaw (very special, because I am the only one who LOVES this) Then, take the fruit tray out for my breakfast.  If that wasn't enough, my big birthday cake for the evening! I can NEVER have enough sweets!  Oh, and the 'gift' my very own foot spa tub w/ salt rocks scented w/ lavender! Spa socks, and chocolates to enjoy while my feet soak and a foot scrub.... This was a very, very nice day!  My Mom and Mother (in law) each sent me nice birthday wishes.....!!!! So, now I can treat myself to a gift and hopefully soon... a date night w/ my hubby!  But who knows, I really can't remember the last time we had dinner out, with just the two of us. :) So, thats my Bday!